Football news from the varsity coaching staff at Fredericton High School

Thursday, October 2, 2014

RUN for the CURE update

So, starting to get the participation forms in, that is awesome.  Even if your son does not plan on doing the run on sunday, send me a form.  I will add the names as a team!  :-)  They have really been working hard at school to get donations.  Close to $500 in two days!!! whoop whoop.  Keep it up guys!!  so proud.

Dont forget to try and get at least $100 in donations.  the $40 registration fee to be waived if you get &60, we are aiming for $100!!  aim high guys!!  You can do this!

I will find out tomorrow about the CAMFA tickets.  when they are due in.  I have more for those who need more.

I now have a list of 6 family members that we will honor at the game.  Now we can still honor more.  If there are any breast cancer survivors in your family, but will not be at the game, please also give me their names.  I would like to mention them on behalf of the player!  

I have something planned for the start of the game too!!  Coach approved.  I am pumped up!!  will be exciting!  so parents and spectators be to the feild early!!  Game starts at 1pm, I will start at 1245!!  Boys will be pumped up!!

Thanks so much to everyone and especially all the players for making this come together in less than a week!! we have a great team!

Lets do this!!  GO KATS GO

Chat tomorrow!!


Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment