Football news from the varsity coaching staff at Fredericton High School

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Volunteers for October 17 Home Game.

Good afternoon parents!

I am looking to get some volunteers for Friday's game.  It is our last regular season home game, so I won't be pestering you too much moving forward!!

Transport Sound System - I need someone to pick up the sound system from Tony's and return it as well.
Door - Eloise - I would like to have 1 more parent if possible
Fan Gear Table - I need at least 1 parent to work this table with the leadership students
50/50 - I need at least 1 parent to work this with leadership students
Timer -   Paul Ryan - are you available for Friday's game?  If not, please let me know ASAP so I can try and get ahold of another timer!
Announcer -   Brian - can I count on you for this?
Music - I will bring the ipod.
Clean Up -  I need a few more parents for this.

I am not sure if Tracey is planning on bringing the hotdogs etc. again for a canteen.  Tracey - if you need some parent volunteers to help with that, can you please let me know?

I have indicated here that there will be leadership students at the game, which I understand there will be.  If for some reason, they are not able to make it, I am going to need more parents to volunteer at the time to help out with the above duties.

Please let me know what you are able to help out with!
Have a great day,
Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment